Thursday, 23 June 2011

A Face Lift For The Blog...So, A Blog-Lift?!

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing ok!

You may have noticed that the blog has undergone a few changes today...I'm trying to update it a little so that its a bit more grown-up and a bit cleaner and more unique. Its still a work in progress at the moment (I've not quite got to grips with the whole html/coding/editing thing) but I'm hoping that over the next week or so it will start to shape up a little! And if anyone has any tips, programs or sites that they use for their blog layout, then please feel free to point me in the right direction! Because I'm utterly clueless!

Ok, so, for the big news...weigh-in this week showed a loss of 0.5lb. It doesn't sound like much, but I hadn't been tracking very strictly and I hadn't done much exercise either, so I was still quite pleased with that. According to the NHS website I am now no longer 'obese' - a BMI of 29.99 puts me in the 'overweight' category. I still have another 0.5lb to go before I hit the 4.5st mark, but for now I'm happy with a BMI that's one step closer to the elusive 'healthy' category! 

Also, I have some stuff up for auction on ebay at the moment, with more to be added very soon. I went through my entire wardrobe the other night and tried on everything I own, and discovered in the process that a hell of a lot of it no longer fits!! This makes me happy because it means I really am getting slimmer, but it makes me sad because I have to get rid of my clothes, most of which are very nice and hardly worn. I've got a few things up already, but I will be adding more over the next couple of days, so please feel free to head over and check it out. http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/el_ee. I'm willing to combine postage costs for items bought together if more than one thing takes your fancy. Also, it says on the item description 'UK only', but if any of you lovely bloggers spot something you like we can definitely makes arrangements for it to be sent out to you :)

I'm off to bed now guys, and off to the opticians bright and early to have my eyeballs prodded! Urgh!

Love to you all
Lauren xxx

5 comments:

  1. Blog is looking good! I've learned loads and used the freebies on shabby blogs and hot bliggidy blogs websites most and both have loads stuff out there for free. Its great fun learning how to play with your blog isnt it!
    You've done sooo well losing nearly 4. 5 st...that's brilliant!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on no longer being obese! I'm classes as obese on BMI, its one of those things that even though I know that BMI really is crap I don't wanna be called obese!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, if you need any help, fb message me sweetie and ill try my best! But it is harder than we think isnt it lol. I get bored to easily as well, i wanna change mine again already!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing! It's a huge milestone. And as Dawn said, go check out http://www.shabbyblogs.com/ -- absolutely pretty. Or, you can just google "free blogger templates" and they'll have a load of these pretty things. Just copy & paste, ha ha. Again, congratulations and keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter has just introduced me to your blog and I am so pleased she did. Your photos are amazing and you should be so proud of yourself.

    I am at the beginning of a long journey to becoming healthy.

    Your blog has inspired me and I look forward to following you

    Dianne x

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!