Thursday, 15 March 2012

The Results Are In

Yesterday morning I weighed in with a loss of 1.5lbs - bringing me back down to my lowest weight for a long long long time! While I wanted a slightly bigger loss, I really shouldn't grumble about 1.5lbs off - I had a pretty heavy night out on Friday, dinner with the girls on Saturday night (there was wine and 14pt chocolate pudding - say no more) and a trip to the varsity rugby match on Monday, which involved hot chocolate, a burger from the burger van (vom) and a bag of peanut M&Ms. Oh, how I love M&Ms.....*drools*. So yeah, all being said and done, a 1.5lb loss is quite an achievement!

I was hoping to share with you some progress/outfit snaps this week - alas, I managed to go the whole night last without getting any decent full-length shots of myself. There were a few cameras floating around, so hopefully a decent picture will surface over the next couple of days. In the meantime, you'll have to piece together what you can from these pictures!




I've just realised that I didn't even get any shots of my shoes or clutch - disaster! For those of you who are interested the skirt (one of those fake leather jobs) and top are both from H&M - as is the hot pink clutch bag, which for reasons best known by itself is no longer on the website. I paired the outfit with A LOT of fake tan and a pair of black platform strappy sandals from New Look. I've had them for ages and probably worn them once because they used to hurt me too much - nothing like losing 6.5st to ease the pain of wearing heels! I was also wearing the most amazing fake eyelashes I've ever seen - they were huuuuuge! I'm considering wearing them every day, just because they were that cool. And no, I'm not joking right now!

I will love you and leave you now my pretties - I'm going to have a bit more spare time over the next week or so, so keep an eye out for some recipes/product reviews/general ramblings!

Muchos Amor 
Lauren xxx

5 comments:

  1. yay well done. you look fabulous darling <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers! How smoking HAWT are you?! And those legs? Just gorgeous. As always, impressed, inspired and in awe. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking lovely! Might have to get one of those tshirts in H&M :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely stunning!! what an inspiration you are

    ReplyDelete
  5. You honestly look amazing! What a journey you've had - a real inspiration! Well you inspired me to buy the Weightwatchers magazine today. Now I just need some of your motivation! xx

    http://giraffesandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, so please let me know what you think!